FEMA Suppliers of Materials and Equipment
KAMO Electric Cooperative, Inc. d/b/a as KAMO Power ("KAMO") in order to comply with new FEMA guidelines, KAMO is hereby soliciting to Pre-Qualify Electric High Voltage Transmission Line and Substation suppliers for materials and equipment.
In order to Pre-Qualify, the prospective Bidders must provide, via U.S. Mail, all of the necessary documentation listed below on or before, December 31, 2016.
Attention: Director of Purchasing, Inventory & Transportation
P.O. Box 577
Vinita, Oklahoma 74301
In order to Pre-Qualify, submit all of the following documentation:
- Acknowledgment that your Organization supplies materials and equipment which conforms to RUS standards and specifications as identified on the RUS Information Publication 202-1, "List of Materials Acceptable for Use on Systems of RUS Electrification Borrowers," or possess the ability to receive technical acceptance by RUS.
- Acknowledgement that your Organization can provide a Buy America Certification, RUS form 213.
- Acknowledgment that your Organization can provide a "Lobbying Certification" as found on the RUS website.
- Acknowledgement that your Organization can provide a "Certification Regarding Department, Suspension, Ineligibility and Voluntary Exclusion - Lower Tier Covered Transactions" as found on the RUS website.
- Acknowledgement that your Organization can provide Insurance to RUS 198 Contract Provisions including, but not limited to $1,000,000.00 Liability Coverage. And, can issue to KAMO a Certificate of Insurance (COI) naming KAMO as: "Additional Insured."
NOTE: The RUS Form 213 and RUS Form 198 may be found and downloaded from the RUS website. Therefore, do not contact KAMO requesting these forms.
NOTE: KAMO will not be taking calls or emails regarding this solicitation. Therefore, all communication shall be via U.S. Mail.
If a prospective Bidder is found to be Qualified, KAMO will inform the Bidders via U.S. Mail. KAMO will not accept calls or emails regarding the status of Qualifications.